Amazing Bali Bird Park – Ubud Artisan Tour is one of the most unique Bali full day tours to visit the biggest bird park in Bali and also explore some places in famous Ubud. This Bali sightseeing tour will take you to Batubulan village, Celuk, Mas, and also stop at Ubud monkey forest. Your trip will not stop there. You will be taken for a walk in the center of Ubud to visit Ubud art market and Ubud Royal Palace before transfer back to your hotel.
Enjoy your holiday in Bali with us.
Tour time estimation/ Run down tour:
- 08.00 – Depart from hotel.
- 09.30 – Batu Bulan village: watching the Barong and Keris dance show
- 11.00 – Bali Birds Park
- 12.30 – Celuk village: The Center of Bali’s Silver smith.
- 13.00 – Lunch at Local Restaurant with set menu lunch
- 14.30 – Mas Village: The Center of Bali’s wood Carver
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest.
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Center: Ubud arts market + Ubud Palace
- 17.30 – Transfer back to Hotel.
What To Bring?
Modest cloth, hat, camera, sun glasses, sun screen and money or credit card for drinks and souvenir.
*** PRICE PER CAR ***
For 1–7 person
- Petrol + English Cum–Driver + Fully Air–conditioned car.
- Entrance ticket
- Meals, parking fee, Toll fee
- Donation if any
- and other personal expenses.
*** PRICE PER PERSON ***
(Minimum 2 adult)
- Private tour with fully air–conditioned car.
- Parking Fee
- Toll Fee.
- Bali English Cum–Driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Meals as per tour itinerary
- Free sarong for enter The Temple
- Mineral water during tour.
Terms & Condition for OPTION 2:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child: 2 – 11 years old at 50% off.
- Infant under 2 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Price includes Government tax.
- Get special discount for group booking.