Ubud is not only known for its arts and culture but also because of its beautiful nature. Travelers come from all over the world to enjoy their holiday in Ubud. One of the activities offered in Ubud is a rafting adventure tour.
So, let’s join us on an unforgettable adventure on Ayung river rafting, Ubud – Bali. We welcome beginners to expert river rafters to experience the rush of adrenaline and the thundering roar of II-III class whitewater rapids of Ayung river. Your vacation in Bali will be complete by joining white water river rafting Bali in one of the most popular river rafting in this paradise island.
Book your Ayung river rafting with BaliWatersportTour.com and GET Special Price only for you!
Ayung River Rafting Bali Information & Price
Are you ready for joining on the most exciting Adventure in Bali ?
Get morning or afternoon picked from your hotel with private air-conditioned car and taken to the scenic Ayung River for an unforgettable white water rafting experience.
Ayung River Rafting offer different sensation and very challenging adventure, discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the pristine water and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Ayung River with cliff carving, rice fields and some wildlife.
Get back to nature… paddle, splash and thrill to the rhythm of the paradise river. The professional trained guide will safety maneuver you through around 11 km of exciting class II & III with 28 rapids. International safety standard equipment is used through out the 2 hours of white water rafting action. Full fun and great adventure with us on the Ayung River.
Special Rates for Ayung River Rafting
*** SAVE UP TO 53% ***
|OUR ONLINE RATE|
(Price per pax)
(Price per pax)
With sharing car services
Minimum 2 person
- Child range : 7 – 12 years
- For Single Traveler will be sharing with others as long we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arrange with extra charge during made a booking.
Morning trip : 07.30 – 09.30 | Afternoon Trip : 10.30 -13.00
Pick up time Subject on your hotel location
Ayung River Rafting trip itinerary
- 07.45-08.00 : Guests pick up from hotel and transfer to Payangan Village.
- 09.30-09.45 : Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance. Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable things in the bus or car, except personal items, such as money and camera. Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a Paddle. Guide brings the guests to the river side.
- 09.50-10.00 : Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all Instructions journey along of the river, enjoy 2 hours rafting action.
- 12.00-12.15 : Guests arrive at the finishing point Guests go up to the restaurant Shower, Towel, changing room are available before lunch
- 12.30-13.00 : Buffet Lunch Halal Food.
- 13.15-13.30 : Back to hotel.
- All prices are per person and all inclusive: Air conditioned private hotel transfer , Hot Buffet Lunch Indonesian food at our Restaurant, Rafting standard safety equipment, USD 50.000 insurance cover, welcome drink at start point tea/coffee/mineral water, using towel, changing room and shower with hot and cold water, Government tax.
- Concession rate can apply for group bookings
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is cancelled in same day.
- A Transport surcharge will apply for pick-up place outside of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, and Ubud area
What to Bring:
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of clothes / dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Rubber shoe or sandals
- Small Camera
- Voucher or Money for optional drink or souvenirs