Let’s explore some of the most beautiful nature of Bali island with this awesome Bali sightseeing tour package. Three Lake – Munduk Waterfall Bali Tour (with Lunch) is a famous full day Bali tour for tourists where you will have a chance to visit three beautiful lakes, and also one of the most popular waterfall in Bali.
In the beginning, our professional English speaking driver with his comfortable air-conditioning private car will take you to stop at Mengwi to see Taman Ayun “The Royal Family Temple from 1634”. Next visit is Ulun Dhanu Lake Temple, one the most beautiful temple in Bali; then enjoy your lunch. This Bali sightseeing trip will continue to visit Gobleg Hill for Twin lake view, then Munduk waterfall, and also stop at Candi Kuning fruit and vegetables market.
Back to hotel and enjoy your holiday in Bali with us.
- 08.00 – Depart from hotel.
- 09.30 – Visit Taman Ayun “The Royal Family Temple from 1634”
- 11.00 – Visit Ulun Dhanu Lake Temple.
- 12.00 – Having Lunch at local restaurant.
- 13.30 – Visit Gobleg Hill for Twin lake view
- 14.30 – Visit Munduk Waterfall.
- 16.00 – Visit Candi Kuning Fruits & vegetable market
- 17.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
What To Bring?
Modest cloth, hat, camera, sun glasses, sun screen and money or credit card for drinks and souvenir.
*** PRICE PER CAR ***
For 1–7 person
- Petrol + English Cum–Driver + Fully Air–conditioned car.
- Entrance ticket
- Meals, parking fee, Toll fee
- Donation if any
- and other personal expenses.
*** PRICE PER PERSON ***
(Minimum 2 adult)
- Private tour with fully air–conditioned car.
- Parking Fee
- Toll Fee.
- Bali English Cum–Driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Meals as per tour itinerary
- Free sarong for enter The Temple
- Mineral water during tour.
Terms & Condition for OPTION 2:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child: 2 – 11 years old at 50% off.
- Infant under 2 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Price includes Government tax.
- Get special discount for group booking.